Saturday, April 25, 2009

A new fangled invention...

I have a confession to make. I am a lazy Facebooker.
I blame weekend laziness, I know I should be checking our Dave and Camille Facebook page, clearing emails and seeing what my friends are up to via their status updates. BUT it seems that the moment Saturday hits, I just run out of motivation and I can't for the life of me turn on the computer. I have friends in England who are still waiting for pictures to be posted of Mia's birthday ... which was in January. Oops sorry John and Belinda. Now I find that because it takes me so long to check and update my Facebook that I am desperately behind the 8 Ball; one of my friends was in hospital and I had no idea! Another one of my friends had been having serious issues with her husband and Facebooked me to tell me the full story cos she didn't want to ring me too late at night! I think the moral of the story here is don't trust me to update my status, just try that new fangled invention called a phone - who knows I may even answer it!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi you won the fluro fictitious animal competition. Please email lucy@fluromag.com to receive this~!!!

    ReplyDelete