Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ohhh the blogging pressure!


I love reading blogs, I like writing them ... but sometimes I suffer from blog envy. Some bloggers seem to be able write pages and pages about their lives, their thoughts and I wonder how they find the time?! Once you post a blog, there is a countdown til your next one is due, you can almost hear the clock ticking and people checking to see if there is a new update. I've decided to go at my own pace and at my own speed ie. slow!! So when in doubt, always post photos - such as this fabulous one of James and Mia. I find if I stare at the pic for a while it makes me smile and remember something cool which made me laugh today. This weekend we are in Auckland visiting family and on Saturday we are dropping the children to my Mum who is going to look after them for an entire week - cool eh!? I am feeling slightly guilty though as I will NOT be seeing my own children on Mothers Day. Does that make me a bad mother? Or should I just embrace the excitement of being child free for a few days and try to celebrate? Recently we were lucky enough to meet the Wiggles when they came to town - I am not sure who was more excited - Chris and I or the children!! Happy day everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment