Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rain, warmth and the love of a heat pump...

Do you remember singing the words to "rain, rain, go away, come again another day"? Today we are having the first proper rain here in weeks and I am excited about it because for the first time ever ... our house is WARM and toasty!! When our amazing landlords (yes grease, grease) agreed to put a heat pump into our house we never thought it would change our lives this much. Warmth and comfort is an incredible thing and one which I will never again take for granted!! I don't know how we have lasted two winters in this drafty, old villa without decent heating but those days are over now for us now, thank goodness. So today I embrace the rain, the southerly nip in the air and I will even celebrate the end of daylight saving because I don't mind - we are toasty in here. OK one thing to confess .. we haven't had our first power bill yet, so let's see how much we love the heat pump then!! Hahahaha!! xx

James getting ready for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment